At Anchor Pointe, we believe education is one of the most important keys to financial success. That’s why we offer client coaching to promote life-long financial savviness, and provide resources to help you stay educated.
After retirement, there are still numerous hazards to face with your financial wellbeing. All too often, retirees run out of money because inflation and expenses erode savings faster than anticipated. Not to mention, the huge drain that medical costs have become for people 65+.
No matter what stage of retirement you’re in, Anchor Pointe can help move you confidently forward toward financial security. Contact us today to get started.
Successful retirement planning includes knowing what traps to avoid as much as which steps to take. To get the most from your retirement years, avoid these common pitfalls:
• Spending first, then saving what is leftover.
• Borrowing from your future income (aka credit).
• Not establishing an Emergency Cash Fund.
• Purchasing unnecessary and overpriced insurance.
• Failing to commit to "maximum" participation in a retirement plan.
• Producing less work output and production than possible.
• Participating in careless, uncontrolled spending.
• Failing to create a PLAN.
Learn more about avoiding financial planning traps and making the best choices for your future by contacting Anchor Pointe today.
There’s a reason it’s called retirement planning. Getting the most from your retirement years requires a lot of forethought, beginning with your personal goals How well do you want to live? How many years should you plan to live? What’s most important to you? How much money will you need? What steps do you need to take right now?
At Anchor Pointe, we’re here to help guide you through all of those questions and offer advice on making your long-term and short-term financial goals happen. Begin laying the foundation today by creating your retirement BUCKET LIST.